Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Saturday 18 April 2015

AUTHOR EVENTS - Kelley Armstrong


Kelley Armstrong is probably best known for her Women of the Otherworld series.  I started reading the series when Bitten came out and have not missed a book since.  I also really enjoy the Nadia Stafford books and even picked up her YA books.  Ms. Armstrong always amazes me with her ability to change the voice of her books from Adult to YA.

I've been to several of her signings because it's always fun to hear an author read one of their own books.  I have discovered that some authors are not good readers and that puzzles me.  Ms. Armstrong is not one of those.






































I'm currently waiting to read the next book in both her Cainsville series and her Age of Legend series. It almost seems as if she writes them concurrently.  How does she keep all the characters straight?

Am I watching the television series based on her  books?  Absolutely!  The first season followed the books pretty closely but I found Season 2 quite a bit different from the story line in the books.  Not bad by any means, just different.  The Season 2 finale was on last week and now I don't know what to do with the empty 9 p.m. Saturday time slot.  Oh wait ... I know ... I'll read!  I do hope there is much more to come as far as the series goes.




No comments:

Post a Comment