Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Thursday 29 October 2015

Mail Call

I got a nice surprise in the mail today.  I knew it was on its way, but had honestly forgotten about it until the brown paper wrapped parcel arrived today.



I don't usually publish my reviews on Amazon, but when I posted my review of "Dogtology: Live Bark, Believe" recently I received an email from Green Leaf Book group asking if I would be so kind as to put the review up on Amazon as well.  Not a problem, I was happy to do it.  In exchange for the "favor" they offered to send me a hard copy, signed edition of the book.  I felt a little greedy since I had already received the ebook at no charge from Netgalley, but how could I turn down getting a signed hard cover edition.  Since the author's dog received an honorable mention in the credits for coming up with the idea for the book I thought the additional paw print signature is a really cute, fun added bonus.  Definitely made me smile!

So a great big THANK YOU to Green Leaf Book Group for the book and for a second opportunity to gush about how much I did enjoy this book.

A special shout out to Green Leaf as well because they are part of the Tree Neutral program which according to the book blurb means "they offset the number of trees consumed in the production and printing of this book by taking proactive steps, such as planting trees in direct proportion to the number of trees used".  EXCELLENT IDEA!

No comments:

Post a Comment