Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Tuesday 10 November 2015

Is This Where Horror Stories Are Born?

We've had some strange weather for a Southern Ontario November with daytime temperatures in the 20 C range ... mind you, I am NOT complaining.  However the mild days and cool nights have created some fog issues.  Usually by the time I leave for work the fog has pretty much burned off but I drive along a hilly road and the fog likes to linger in the valleys, which makes it very creepy when you crest a hill and instead of the outskirts of a city I see ... nothing!

I think many a horror story was born on just such a road ...




The fog comes
on little cat feet.

It sits looking over harbor and city
on silent haunches
and then moves on.

Carl Sandburg

                   


10/30

No comments:

Post a Comment